Gentle Exfoliating And Conditioning Wash Off Cleanser
GENTLE EXFOLIATING AND CONDITIONING WASH OFF CLEANSER
ALOE, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, CHAMOMILE
- REMOVES ALL TRACES OF DIRT AND MAKE-UP
- GENTLY EXFOLIATES YOUR SKIN
- SOOTHES, SOFTENS AND PROTECTS
Leaves your face feeling clean, fresh and revitalised.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Sodium Myreth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Rosa Damascena Flower Extract
- Lactic Acid (Mild/Gentle Exfoliator)
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
- Allantoin (Skin Softening)
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium)
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract
- Humulus Lupus (Hops) Extract
- Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract
- Achilea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract
- Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Fruit extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang)
- Cymbopogon Martini Oil (Palmarosa)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Alcohol denat.
- Salicylic Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool
Cruelty free, Paraben Free, SLS free. Natural Actives. No perfume.
Manufactured in UK under GMP and ISO quality control.
This light refreshing foaming cleanser eliminates impurities, make-up, and excess oil. The soothing formula leaves skin perfectly cleansed, softened, and radiant. The lightweight gentle lather easily rinses off with cool water, and helps to neutralise the drying effects of hard water. Full of natural actives, extracts and oils to encourage cell regeneration and gently, but effectively, cleanse and exfoliate your face leaving it feeling fresh and revitalised. An everyday gentle skin cleanser suitable for all skin types. Contains Chamomile, Aloe and Allantoin to soften and protect and Lactic Acid to gently exfoliate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Wet hands and apply small amount to hands. Apply to face and wash as usual, rinsing with plenty of clean water.
All products from the Performance Cosmetic Innovations range include a FREE sample of an alternate Performance product - while stocks last